The 11th Conference of the Balkan Physical Union (BPU11 Congress)
will be held in Belgrade, Serbia, from 28 August to 1 September 2022.
Most of the sessions will take place at the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts – SASA.
BPU11 is organized by BPU, local coorganizers from Serbia and the European Physical Society.
Members of BPU are the National Physical Societies of Albania, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, Montenegro, Moldova, North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia and Turkey.
Traditionally, BPU Conferences are the International General Physics Conferences, open for participants from all over the world. The official language of the conference is English.
The conference poster is available here.
- The deadline for the Early bird registration fee is extended to 15 July 2022.
- We would kindly ask and remind all speakers/presenters to register for the conference as soon as possible.
- Submission of abstracts will be reopened from Monday, June 20, to Saturday, June 25 (at 11:59 p.m.). Abstracts submitted during this period are primarily intended for poster sessions.
- Participants who wish to pay the Early Bird fee and received, or will receive confirmation and instructions belatedly, will be able to complete the formalities by the end of July, or within 2 weeks of receipt of confirmation.
- The onsite poster presentations: the authors should prepare their posters in advance, the maximal size is A1 (W:594, H:841 mm). Note that the venue does not provide a printing facility for posters.
Further details will be given in the 3rd announcement.